Do you love watching movies and sports at home or listening to your favourite music on your Smart TV?
So do we!
Now, here’s a little secret: if you want that amazing cinematic experience at home, it’s not all about the size of your TV screen. Indeed, a few other factors will enhance your movie experience, including the quality and clarity of the audio. So, if you want to create an immersive home theatre atmosphere and impress your guests, adding a quality soundbar to your home entertainment system might be a good idea.
And while there are many brands available out there, not all soundbars are created equal.
So, to help you make an informed decision, we’ve listed below our top three picks for soundbars in 2021.
If you’re looking for crystal clear audio, the Sonos Arc soundbar is a no-brainer. This high-tech and premium Dolby Atmos smart soundbar has fantastic sound and is one of the best on the market for audio separation. Sure, it’s expensive, but that’s the price for excellence and a totally immersive Dolby Atmos experience.
The thousands of positive online reviews back up Sonos’ top-quality equipment.
Some of the best features include:
- Control via remote, the app, your voice, or Apple Airplay 2
- Booming bass and an ultra-wide soundstage allowing for crisp and refined audio
- Eight elliptical woofers and three angled silk-dome tweeters for enhanced dialogue audio quality and cinematic sound
- Customisable EQ settings
This soundbar is the perfect option if you have a limited budget but still want to enjoy excellent quality audio when watching a movie, playing video games, or listening to your favourite playlist.
And if you’ve heard about the great Yamaha YAS-207 soundbar before, this is the updated version.
Some of the main features of the Yamaha YAS-209 include:
- A simple and sleek design that seamlessly blends with your home entertainment system
- Clear Voice technology to enhance the audio quality of dialogue, vocals, and narration
- Extra HDMI input to plug a console or Blu Ray player
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi allowing for Amazon Alexa
- 3D surround feature using DTS virtual X to add object-based effects for a complete 3D immersive audio
- Both Clear Voice and 3D surround features are available on the remote
Sennheiser Ambeo Soundbar
This is arguably one of the best soundbars on the market. And as such, it provides movie enthusiasts and gamers with the most realistic surround sound there is. Naturally, this soundbar and its incredible quality come at a hefty price, but this could be a great option for you if you want to boost your home entertainment experience.
Some of the key features of the Sennheiser Ambeo Soundbar include:
- Dolby Atmos and immersive 3D through 13 high-end drivers
- Beam Steering technology
- Smart control app to calibrate the room’s acoustics and enjoy an amazing movie-watching experience
- HDMI eARC and Wi-Fi
- Extreme 30Hz bass for a rich and deep sound
- Two top-firing speakers for a more immersive experience when watching movies with Dolby Atmos soundtracks
Need Some Advice?
At Nichols TV, we’re committed to helping our clients find the best soundbars and entertainment equipment for their homes so that they can enjoy unique experiences from the comfort of their own couch. And not only can we advise you on the best equipment in terms of sound efficiency, but we can also install your equipment. So, if you’re not sure which brand to go for or if you need help setting up your new soundbar, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team. We’re always keen to chat.